For security reasons, it's always a good idea to periodically change your password.
Changing your password is easy.
There are three different options:
- Logging into your account and changing the password
- If you forgot your password and can't log in to your account
- If you're an event organizer, contact your Account Manager
Logging into your account and changing the password
1. Log into your Chirrpy account here.
2. You will be brought to the Chirrpy dashboard, then you will want to click 'Edit Profile'
3. Under Edit Profile, scroll down to 'Password Change' and type in your new password under new password and repeat new password
4. Make sure to click 'Update Profile' once you entered your new password!
If you forgot your password and can't log in to your account
1. Go to www.chirrpy.com and click log in or click here
2. Enter the email under your account and click 'Lost Your Password?'
3. You will then be brought to a plain site (shown below) and asked to enter an email to send the new password to and then press 'Get New Password'
4. Then go to the specific email inbox that you had the new password sent to and look for an email
If you need more assistance, take a look at the attached video for more information!