Chirrpy allows you to create custom questions for the attendee to answer upon registering for your event. For example, you can create a question regarding meal selections, t-shirt sizes, where the attendee heard about the event, etc.
1. To create custom questions, click on the Ticket Drop-down under "Add Ticket"
2. At the bottom of the Ticket Fields, click on "Add Registration Field".
3. A pop-up box will appear where you can add the Registration Field title, the type of field, and whether it is required or not.
4. Different types of fields:
Input Text: Allows the Attendee to type in a brief answer.
Input Email: Allows Attendee to type in an email address.
Input Date: Allows the Attendee to type in a date.
Select: Allows you to provide a list of options the Attendee can choose from. Allows the Attendee to only choose one option. (Dropdown)
Select (multiple): Allows you to provide a list of options the Attendee can choose from. Allows the Attendee to choose multiple options. (Dropdown)
Text Area: Allows the Attendee to type in a longer, more detailed answer.
Checkboxes: Allows you to provide a list of options the Attendee can choose from. Allows the Attendee to choose multiple options.
Radio: Allows the Attendee to only choose one option in a radio (dot select) format.
File (Upload): Allows the Attendee to upload a file (registration form, scanned signature, permission slip, etc.)
5. If you choose to create a question using Select, Checkboxes, or Radio, you will use the Options field to create the answers the Attendee can choose from. Once you have completed creating your question, click Save. The following example is using Checkboxes.
6. If your field is Required, you will be asked to provide an "Error" message if the Attendee does now fill out the field upon registration.
7. Click "Add New Registration Field" when you are finished
8. If at any time you want to remove a Registration Field (other than the required Name and Email), you can do so under the ticket editor as well.
9. Be sure to click "Update Event" at the bottom to save your work!
10. You must add registration fields to each ticket separately as they do not currently cross-over automatically.
For further help, take a look at the attached video!